Sunday, March 20, 2011

Musafir Hoon Yaaron…

Hallo friends, Holi greetings from Karim

I have come back again with new sharing, experiences from my journey. One more connectIT workshop has been completed at Bangalore on 18th. It was second workshop in Bangalore and 4th in Karnataka. It was nice to be again in IT city Bangalore after 2 months. This time we were at Domlur at Amarjyoti layout. We (Me and Mr. Vikas) stayed at service apartment ‘Serenity INN’ which we found like the home stay as we were getting food like home and this stay made us enable to get simple roti, sabji and dal, chawal. It is difficult to find food like this at outside of home. We avoided go out for dinner in different hotel after completion of day as well but we had various varieties of south in our lunch at training centre.  It was our fortune to had training centre at the opposite side of our stay, so there was not needed to wake up early and travel towards training centre in mornings. This time also I met new people and interact with them four days. I have been interacting with people of Karnataka since January and I must say the people of Karnataka are having kind hearts and helping nature as I have personally experienced. I would like to thank Mr. Anish Kumar for the valuable gifted book. 

Few sharing from return journey:

I had train on 18th at 8:10PM from Bangalore city railway station. Station was at the distance of 8.5 KMs from our stay and I had to leave before 2 hours of train as heavy traffic in middle of the city. I left stay at 5:30 PM and passed the traffic and reached Bangalore city railway station before time and packed my dinners and snacks for next day and got into the train. As I was tired, I slept early after dinner and woke up at 8:00AM at Wadi station and spent my whole day in the train. After reaching Mumbai caught train for Navsari and reached there at midnight. This way I completed my trip of Karnataka.

Looking forward to celebrate NAVROZ with Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...