Sunday, March 13, 2011

Feel Like Home?

It’s not possible for anybody to feel like home at other’s place… Home is unique place for everybody and all like their own home though they stay in someone’s beautiful bungalow for few days as well as all like food of their own home whether they used to visit various cuisines. Same feel which I’m having…

As I always being in travelling I used to have food outside of home but always I miss the food of my home. Sometimes we have to have food in hotels as there is no other option is available! I am travelling for ConnectIT programs and have to take meal in hotels or in service apartments, but missing the home made food. Today I have reached at Bangalore and I had my breakfast and lunch where we are staying. After Delhi stay I found food taste and quality like home at SERENITY INN. Hoping the same quality for next 5 days.

But, I am missing my home food yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...