Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Scheduled Engagements & Exam Time...



Now days, I am busy with my studies apart my tours. My exam has been scheduled in the month of May. After completing Karnataka-second round I have started the preparation for my exam but the journeys are ON and will be continued and at the other side having expected ConnectIT tours and sessions with NGO professionals at Mysore and Gulbarga (Karnataka) as well as also having Tentative tours and sessions for Agakhan NGO at Rajkot and Dhandhuka (Gujarat).


I am interacting with people via my IT Blog and sharing IT skills. I will continue to do this during off tours also. So, I will get back on this blog  with new updates and sharing when I will resume my tours. 

Happy and pleasant summer all of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...