Friday, June 3, 2011

Delhi Trip

Hallo... Friednz,

Today is the last day of my Delhi trip. It was again a fruitful journey and also successful completion of Delhi ConnectIT workshop. I have spent 6 days over here and had pleasant stay at Lajpat Nagar and also got time to visit  the best restaurants & market.

I reached at Delhi on Sunday evening after long journey from South to North and had to take enough rest to charge up myself for the Workshop which was scheduled from 31st May. Last Monday, I visited Nasscom foundation's Delhi office and was very glad to meet the staff. Secondly, few participants of Delhi first  workshop also came to meet me so, was happy to see them again. Workshop was organised at 'The India Habitate Centre' near Jawaharalal Nehru Stadium. Habitate Centre is very beautiful place with large area of building and restaurant as well.

On very first day, We got participants more than expected so few of the participants had to attend my session's first two hours without getting chair to sit! and two participants among of them came to me in lunch break and shared, "Sir, We were planning to leave workshop as the theory room was full of the participants, people were not able to sit properly, so we assumed the session won't be gone effective! but after attending first half of your session, we'll come and attend all the remaining days." This sharing made me happy as people are appreciating my sessions. This thing won't be possible without the grace of the God... Thank you God! I became satisfied when I saw the satisfaction on the learner's faces. This is my true earnings.

So, finally leaving tonight for home as having few day off and Inshaallah will resume the journey as Gandhinagar & Gulbarga workshops have been scheduled this month. I thank shubhrajyoti for all things, specially for introducing shwarma to me ...

Thanks for love...

2 comments:

  1. Sir, I think the nice comments you have received from us is only because of you. I would love to attend your session again and again.

    Thank you so much for the beautiful session.Itismita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! thanks Itismita for your beautiful comment.. It would be my pleasure to have another session once again in Delhi...

    ReplyDelete

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...