Friday, May 27, 2011

Mysore

Hallo, Friends...

After TDP-Mumbai, I am in Mysore since last five days and exploring the historical city after the sessions at evenings. I am finding the city very quiet and peaceful, no traffic inside the city as all major companies and industrial units have situated outside of the city. The noon is very hot and morning and evening’s environment is pleasant. 

I am at National Institute of Engineering-College (NIE) and delivering various sessions on IT and Software to NGO people of Mysore. Met new people once again and happy to interact with them. Having Karnataka style food in Lunch every day, I have tasted tomato rice, yellow rice, curd rice, besi beli baath etc. which is common food in lunch over here.

On Wednesday, I experienced season’s first rain in Mysore early morning and rain made weather too very cold. I have completed 4 days in Connect IT workshop here and leaving Mysore for Delhi tonight for another  connect IT workshop over there from next Tuesday. I’m hoping for great time in Delhi as well.

In Mysore I have visited so many restaurants, hotels & snack shops with colleague Mr. Shubhrajyoti Bhowmik-Program Manager of Nasscom foundation Delhi. We visited RRR-The Andhra style food, Biryani paradise, Downtown etc. We also tasted Mysore’s popular street food-paratha and kurma. Last night we went at ‘Fish land’ the highway hotel and had our dinner over there, but while returning back didn’t get any auto and we had to walk for 2 kms to find the auto. I enjoyed my Mysore trip and successfully completed the workshop. Thank U God...

Now, planning to visit Mysore palace and having train at 8 pm as well…

Bye-Bye Mysore…

No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...