Thursday, June 16, 2011

Different Places, Different People

Good evening friends,

You might be thinking why this title has been placed? In fact I am going to share my last week outing experience with you so, this time I am focusing on few people who live in different places and having different nature. First of I would like to start this blog post  with thanks to Mr. Shantilal and Mr. Ashiq from Ahmedabad for their great hospitality. I had been in Ahmedabad for a day then moved to Anand for two days workshop and finally I had been in Surat for last 3 days. During that time I had great opportunity to discuss the subject 'Spirituality' with hundreds of youth. I enjoyed those sessions. I am also thankful to the audience who admired my sessions and invited me to visit again their place.

The one only thing I want to share with you today is, I met few people who was having a lot of attitude problem and by this nature somewhere they are creating problems and harming others! They are treating like the great personalities by way of interacting and dealing with other people but great personalities defined by heart, nature and deeds. They should keep in mind this! May God bless them... 

Overall, I enjoyed journey, sessions and stay! I got few time which I had spent with my dearones. Going Gandhinagar next week than again Karnataka.

Thank U

No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...