Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rajkot Tour Begins



Rajkot tour begins from next Wednesday, 20th April, 2011. This time travelling Rajkot for Agakhan NGO and going to attend TDP-Teachers Development Program where I am supposed to deliver sessions toward new teachers apart IT. This will be my fifth TDP of my career and first program for Agakhan NGO in the beginning of my 11th year of service. I have just completed 10 years of volunteering in Agakhan NGO in previous month.


I have been asked to attend the program prior two months and had given my confirmation as well but that time I was not too sure to attend it or not as my Mysore-Karnataka ConnectIT workshop’s dates was crossing with TDP dates and it was decided to go Mysore but on 15th evening I got information from Mr. Vikas-Nasscom foundation that Mysore ConnectIT is called off and then I came to a decision that Finally going Rajkot.

Planning to reach Rajkot on 20th Evening and then will have 10 days of interaction with the participants who are in the process to become teachers. There are so many memories connected with TDPs and if I will have to choose best TDP then I will go with TDP May-2008, Ritz Inn Ahmedabad. It was my first TDP as a faculty and had great knowledgeable experience with fun during those days. Every time come in contact with so many new people who have different type of capacities, skills and creativities. This is the time to meet past colleagues and willing to see them  once again but don't know how many among of them attending the camp but hoping for best time in TDP. Inshaallah...

I don’t know whether I will be able to post my experience on air during my Rajkot stays or not? B'coz there will be whole day sessions and have to study in free time as my exam follows in May first week! I will share my travel and stay experience whenever possible for me. Stay Tuned @ Suhana Safar.

Thank You…

1 comment:

  1. Rajkot is a very nice destination for traveling. your blog is informative and interesting. thank you for sharing.
    luxury agra tour

    ReplyDelete

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...