Friday, August 19, 2011

Trichy Trip

TRICHY

Good Evening Friends...


I am resuming my TamilNadu journey from tomorrow Insha'Allah after few days rest at home. Last month I was at Madurai and prior it Chennai. I caught by fever that time so I had time to recover and become fresh during these holidays at home. 

Last trip-Madurai was fabulous. Had food of various restaurant and had fortune to visit king Thirumalai Nayak palace amd attended lighting show over there. I thank Mr. Narendran Thirugnanam and Mr. Arul Sa for warm dinner treat.

After coming home, I was engrossed  all these days in work for newly home which is under construction. Tomorrow, I am leaving home for Trichy for 3rd connectIT workshop of Tamilnadu.

Friends, will share about  Trichy soon.....

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...