Friday, August 26, 2011

Back to GIR



GIR 
Good Morning

Friends, Today I have completed the seminar in Trichy and returning back home tonight. Let me share with you something about Trichy.

Tiruchirapally was spelt as Trichinopoly in the records of British India, also called Tiruchi or Trichy, is the city in Indian state Tamil nadu. Trichy is at the 5 hours distance of Chennai and 2 hours from Madurai. (Source: - Wikipedia)

I travelled by train to catch the flight from Ahmedabad on 20th last week. After getting off at Ahmedabad railway station I had fortune to attend morning Jamatkhana at Kalupur. I offered my prayers and resumed the journey. I reached Ahmedabad airport and co-indecently I met with Mr. Noorali who is an Ismaili as well as past participant of ConnectIT workshop of Rajkot. He was also travelling towards Chennai. We chat for some time while we were standing in boarding queue you know there’s a saying Hindi “
एक से भले दो

Ahmedabad to Chennai total travelling time 2 hours and 10 minutes if you are travelling by any good airlines. I felt same hot whether after reaching Chennai which I had experienced last month also. I had to catch train from Egmore railway station so; I reached there before time rest for some time. The Chennai-Trichy journey time is almost 6 hours by train. The journey was not appropriate as I was going to reach at my destination midnight 1 a.m. so that I was not able to sleep properly as well. But thank God after reaching I had enough rest and time to recharge myself for workshop which was scheduled to start very next day.

Yeah! Again had nice group at Trichy, I admire the people of Trichy for their good behavior. This time the sessions were at Bharathidasan University. I had well time during sessions by the grace of the god. I Liked the local food especially Tomato and Mint rice. There are many hotels and restaurants near central bus station of Trichy, the local transport you find is share auto or you can hire auto but you required better bargaining skills.... That's it!!

Tonight leaving for home. Wishing and praying for comfortable journey.


Thanks…

No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...