Thursday, February 24, 2011

LEHER-Rajkot

Hi friends, Today visiting Rajkot for a training purpose. This time's journey is having different  purpose as I am attending this program as a student not as a faculty! I am getting the opportunity to attend any seminar to learn something after almost 3 years! Very eager for this program as I am going to meet my past colleagues and friends once again with  learning environment. This is the program for which I was waiting for long time, in past I have missed the opportunity to attend same program in Mumbai as was engrossed in ConnectIT Workshop in Ahmedabad and thank god to make me enable to attend the program in my holidays. Hoping for best discussions in LEHER and inshaallah will have good time for next 3 days in Rajkot. Will back with travel sharing very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...