Monday, January 10, 2011

Back From Bengaluru

Greetings From Karim!!!


Today, I just returned back from Bangalore connectIT tour. It was my first trip of Karnataka and second of south India. It was nice to be there with Bangalore people… I found Bangalore people very supportive and warm. There were many questions in mind regarding new place which I was going to visit but at the end when I reached there I felt like home. It was my pleasure to conduct 4 full day sessions in English language as the people of Karnataka are not used to with Hindi. So, I was surrounded by English environment and feeling like I am in foreign!

Secondly, it was a week trip and I was mentally prepared to have food in south Indian style as I am used to with Kathiyawadi food only. I missed Gujarati traditional food which my mummy serves me every day but It was my good luck to have butter milk in Bangalore although I like the style food of south India which is mild, less oily and spicy. The Curd Rise, Rasam-Bhath, Bagla Bhath, Idili-Sambhar, Mendu Wada, Dhosas are few items which were served to me during my stay. I liked taste of Rasam and asked for recipe to one participant as well. 

I travelled in Karnataka’s state transport bus few time and found them with too good facilities one of them is ST buses with television sets and and also the air conditioned Volvo bus service from Airport to city is Awesome. Once, I travelled in a ST bus which hadn’t any conductor! Surprise na?? Yes the driver was playing two roles, when anybody gets in into the bus the driver was providing tickets to them and at the get off time he was shouting for stations. It seemed new as I have not seen this type of service in Gujarat.ಅವಶ್ಯವಾಘಿ ಕೊಡುತೆನೆ Yeah!!! Again it was journey where I gained lots of knowledge, ideas and new friends.

I felt too much tired in returned journey as the journey was near about 40 hours.Now, Spending time with family and at the end of this weekend going Belguam for another IT workshop among of Karnataka series.

Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...