Saturday, December 18, 2010

ConnectIT Journey So Far

Greetings From Karim!!!

Yesterday, I returned back from New Delhi after completion of  my 6th ConnectIT Workshop. It was very nice experience which I had with Delhi people. I would like  to thank Mr. Shubhrajyoti, Mr. Abhishekh, Mr. Saket & Mr. Vikrant for helping me throughout the program in term of my stay, travel and all arrangements, I would also like to mention great help of Mr. Anil and Mr. Ravi during workshop. The taste of Ravi's coffee will be remembered forever. Yeah! I can't forget to thank Ms. Salima Sorathia & Mr. Vikas Kamble for their moral and ongoing support!!


I have started my journey from Ahmedabad-Gujarat at the end of September 2010 and till date I have passed through so many cities with a view to transmission and sharing of new knowledge, ideas & learning of IT, I stopped over at those cities and met new people who were from different cities like Ahmedabad, Rajkot,  Junagadh, Baroda, Surat, Navsari, Palanpur, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Nainital, Jaipur, Manipur etc.I met the people who were from various backgrounds & religions. It was my privilege to deal with them and you know what We learn so many things when we come in contact with new people. I am in the process of sharing IT skills through the workshops accompany with Mr. Vikas Kamble and Mr. Shubhrajyoti Bhowmik,The both who are Program Managers for NASSCOM foundation Mumbai &  New Delhi, I would like to say here for them, “I am enjoying your companies in my IT journey.” Soon, I will again stop over at  one more new city for one more new experience!! Thank u everybody.

-Karim C Padaniya
www.karimcpadaniya.wordpress.com
sultan_tajmahal@yahoo.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...