Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 - POM - An Unique Experience

Good Evening Everybody!

Today morning, returned back home from ITREB NEG tour of Siddhpur and  the Amul city Anand after finishing my 3 sessions with parents among of behavior modification series. These were my last sessions in this calendar year 2010. The day before Yesterday, On Christmas day I had a long journey with Ashiq Mobhani towards Siddhpur for same reason. I had great time to be there at Siddhpur once again after 2008 Padharamani visit… And Yesterday got chance to see 2 more Jamatkhanas in Anand which I had never seen as I had been there for first time.

I feel blessed as I was able to conduct 16 workshops with parents across Gujarat in current year and had dealt with more than 1050 parents on behavior modification topic… I got new knowledge on parenting which I can share with other parents who are suffering with difficult behaviors of their children.

Really, it felt honored when few of parents or guardians from various workshops, different cities talked with me to thank ITREB for arranging very demanding session after they applied learnt skills on their children’s difficult behavior or their routine communication and got positive outcome.

I would like to thank all persons, members who helped me throughout the series and I would like to thank ITREB for providing me special opportunity and for continuing their trust on me. Also I thank NEG & SS ITREB.

Above All, Million Thanks to  the God who make me able to become popular speaker.

Take Care… Happy Winter
-Karim Padaniya

No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...