Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Railway Budget 2012

Hallo friends,

Since Morning, I was waiting for updates on 28th Indian Railway Budget by Mr. Dinesh Trivedi. Not only myself but most of Gujarati travelers wants to know would their wish come true this time or not! I was expecting new directing trains for Delhi, Mumbai and Surat from Verval as there is not any direct train! I used to travel along to Ahmedabad and also hoping for extend frequency in interstate trains for Bihar, Tamilnadu, karnatka etc.

People were also dreaming that Veraval-Ahmedabad intercity express will be extended up to Surat! if it would be happen, benefit for me as well.

Herd that honorable Railway Minister has said to run extra train for wait listed passengers! I am amazed to hear this... Mananiya Mantri Mahoday pehle Extra coaches bhi laga dete hain, to bhi janta ke liye kaafi hai! Hope that this promise come true and let come out from wait list tensions!

Hoping for safe journeys ahead for all..

No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...