Friday, September 23, 2011

Coimbatore Trip


COIMBATORE VISIT
Hallo Friendz!


Today, I have successfully completed the ConnectIT 4 day’s workshop at Coimbatore-Tamilnadu. I thank to the God for made me able to deliver best sessions, I also thank participants for their wonderful appreciations. Coimbatore stay was very pleasant. I was with new colleague Mr. Santosh More this time and I found him very supportive and having good nature. Had chance to roam in Coimbatore-Gandhipuram area market twice, It is really best market to shop anything and crowded by people all time.

Regarding workshop, it was nice time once again in Tamilnadu. Now, little bit plan has been changed as Gulbarga-Karnataka workshop is not confirmed yet and hoping that it will be confirmed by tomorrow so, Going Hyderabad tonight. Journey to Hyderabad after 5 years, last visited in September, 2006. Willing to meet cousins and family over there...

C U!!

1 comment:

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...