Sunday, July 17, 2011

Time for Tamilnadu

Good Afternoon Friendz,

Today, I am resuming my ConnectIT tour after two weeks of the completion of Gandhinagar IT workshop. During this break I had good fortune to take sessions with youth for Agakhan NGO in Porbunder-Gujarat this time. It was really amazing experience with youth. I had been there after 3 years of period so, it was time to meet ex colleagues as well. I personally thank Mr. Sairozbhai for their wonderful support in all terms. I also thank Agakhan-Southern Saurashtra NGO for giving me such a beautiful opportunity. I enjoyed Porbunder’s famous street Chinese once again after long-long time.

I utilized my time to work for my progressive home building work in my native as well as I had time to celebrate Imamat Day festival with my family. I had never celebrated any festival since last a year with my family! So, this time the God made it possible.

This time my destination is Chennai. We are going to start IT workshops in Tamilnadu after successfully completion in Gujarat, Karnataka & Delhi by grace of the God. I hope and pray for comfortable trip, work, situations and beautiful moments over-there.

Inshaallah, will back with new sharing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

  If you have a day to spend in Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh, here are some suggestions for things to see and do: Mahant Ghasida...